Like the rain from the sky passing through forests, land, sea and to the sky back ., Like the sun shines from the east and sets in the west., In this,I like to blog my life from my birth to death.

Monday, January 23, 2006

About Me

I landed in this earth at Aundipatti,Theni(DT),TamilNadu,India,EARTH. My father Mr.A.Pandithurai is basically a farmer.My mom Mrs.A.Ramalakshmi is a housewife. I had a sister, now got married.At small ages, i am very beautiful,handsome baby. I Studied up to 6th Standard at Jeyaseelan Matriculation School, Uthappanayakanoor. After that i finished my 12th standard from Nadar Saraswathi Boys Higher Secondary School, Theni staying in my uncles home. I got fair marks and willing to join B.Sc Physics, but with my Brother Madasamy advice, i joined B.Sc Computer Science @ Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi. Got M.C.A @ P.S.G. College of Technology,Coimbatore, Tamil nadu. I hope here only i started to learn the life. Thanks to P.S.G. Tech where i get a good exposure to my life. Now i am working in Cognizant Technology Solutions,Chennai,TamilNadu. I am trying to keep my parents happy. All these studies happened only because of my Uncle Mr.A.Jeganathan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Srijith Unni said...

You finished 1/4th of your life already in this post da.. Nice.. going 4 postukku mela eppidi da povein..???

11:05 PM

 
Blogger N Navaneetha Krishnan said...

Nice one......... continue blogging

7:18 AM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home